Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fly High in Bali Bird Park


Although we visited Celuk before Bali Bird Park we arrived there too early.. The gate still closed, we waited for half hour.. Then at 10am, the gate was open.. Tadaaaaa... There a lot of birds with beautiful colors in very convenient place :) [But even the birds live in very cozy place,they  cannot fly as high as they can].

Because I'm not bird lover, I cannot memorized they species name although I read  it. Below the pictures of un-known birds (at least unknown for me)  has taken..

 





Beside took a pictures, feed birds, We (me and my friends)  also watched 4D movies with so many kindergarten kids about fish in deep ocean (I thought its better to played a bird live)... There also many other activities but we just have a little time to went to next destination :)

For more information about Bali Bird Park you can visit this web: http://www.bali-bird-park.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment