Saturday, February 4, 2012

Picking Strawberries

I have spent my weekend with my friends in coworker's villa at Cipanas Puncak, Bogor. We choose Bogor because it not far away from Jakarta, so we went together in Friday from our office :)
In, the first night we just take a rest,be prepare for tomorrow journey. In early morning, we just walk around the villa :D Then not really far away from the villa, We went to farming for picking strawberries . Although in my hometown-Bandung there is so many areas where we can picking strawberries, I feel so exited because I have did it with my friends. We so happy nevertheless we just found a few of strawberry here because we can took  photographs together tasted strawberry fresh juice *slurpp*.



You know, after I visited the farm, I more appreciated the food which I eat. Because all kinds of food need a long process to be eaten :)
And how hard effort of farmers along that process...
Hmm.. although strawberry has sour, but it sweet indeed if we process it became a cup of juice... So fresh!!!

--To be continued to Taman Bunga Nusantara--

0 comments:

Post a Comment