Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cimahi Waterfall

Cimahi waterfall (Curug Cimahi) is located between Lembang and Cimahi, about one and half hours by motorbike from Bandung.
My brother said that this waterfall is the cleanest than the another waterfalls in Bandung and it's surrounding. Whereas I have been live in Bandung for more than 20 years this the fist time I went to this waterfall.

Before we arrived at the gate and buy tickets (one person cost Rp.10.000 or about $1) , we can saw the waterfall from the road :D


After entered the gate, we can saw the waterfall  :) 
Curug Cimahi
To reach this waterfall, we had to descend so many stairs...


 in the way, we can saw the beauty of waterfall :D

Hidden treasure of waterfall




The waterfall
 The air is so fresh  here :)
There so many people near the waterfall, mostly for took pictures and also to play with water :)
I really want to swim in the fresh water :D  but unfortunately, I forgot to brang an extra clothes. 

So many people near the waterfall

Me and the waterfall
My handsome brother with waterfall
I you come to Bandung, I highly recommend you to visit Cimahi waterfall (Curug Cimahi), but make sure that you have a fit stamina :D 

Most of photos is credited by my brother: Suhud Witarsa

0 comments:

Post a Comment