Sunday, April 8, 2012

This Weekend

Yeayy! last weekend my friend (@Kalderapagi) bough an i-phone :D I happy because I love an i-phone (maybe someday I can bought as my friend did :). One of the reason I love it because  instagram application (although last weekend, the instragram can be used at android mobile phone :D)

So, yesterday We (@Kalderapagi and @dislokasi_sri) went to museums near from our office, it should be embarrassed never went there. 
The first destination was The National Museum of Indonesia. This was my first experience, took photographs with i-phone.

An Interesting woodcraft from Bali 


Photos with stupas and statues
 After spending almost 3 hours in the national museum of Indonesia. I can see that this museum attracts foreign tourist but not many domestic tourist like us spent their holiday in museum. I like an old-Wing museum than new-Wing, in the old-Wing we can see stupas and statue, interesting ethical tools such us traditional fabric or clothes, traditional utensil,  traditional musical instrument, traditional miniature houses, jewelry  from gold and diamond, ceramic. The new-Wing is have a concept on the frameworks of cultural element, however most of the exhibits have been seen in the old-Wing. And, I felt that new-Wing kind a soulless concrete. In spite of making a new-building, I thing its more urgent to attract people went to museum. It would be interesting, if there is a video about ethical group in Indonesia (how they live in the past and how they life right now) which is replaced every week with other ethical group. Or it would be nice, if there not only display a traditional music instrument but also we can heard the sound of that instrument. 
And maybe for the stupas and statues, It would be easier to memorize when it is categorized by kingdom. Beside to inform us about history of kingdoms in Indonesia.

Ok, the next destination was Museum of Memorial Stone Park. This museum really near from the National Museum of Indonesia. We can walking or ride a motorcycles (ojek in Indonesia). My friend really want to here, because she watched dramatic-mystical video clip with this place as a background. But she disappointed when we arrived at the park. She looking for a huge statues, but in this park the statues not as big as she imagined. But, still we have so many nice picture here :)
Entrance Museum Taman Prasasti





 

"Nobody knows the troubles, I see nobody knows my sorrow”

 
I like in this museum, because it remind me that someday I will dead. They who died very long time ago, their name became a history. But, unfortunately, in some stone the was graffiti (not an art graffiti but graffiti which harm the beauty and historotical value of the stones).

In the end of the journey, we closed our weekend in Old-Town. Oooh, in weekend so many people here and also so many interesting seller in the street. We just hanging around the Old Town, because museum in Old Town has closed when we arrived.

Fishing a bottle
Fatahillah Museum
An Old building in the Old Town

Statiun Jakarta Kota

I hope that museum in Indonesia more attractive so more people like to go to museum. And I will more frequently visit museum ^____^

2 comments:

  1. wow, it's great article! I really loved it.

    http://akvedukas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete