Friday, July 22, 2011

Revealing the beauty of Jakarta

Yey.. my postcard to Portugal finally arrived.. And I got a massage:

"Hello Windar
Thanks a lot for yoir beautiful postcard.
Jakarta must be a nice city to live.
Have a nice day
Filomena"



I must agree that Jakarta must be a nice city  but only in the picture. I had taken several photos Jakarta at night and my friend also said that Jakarta looks so warm and beauty, only at night :)
Yes, I must be agree that Jakarta is beauty, but sometimes we (People who live in Jakarta) didn't realize it.   Because we see that view, the same view everyday...for example, people from remotes area when came to Jakarta will amazed with the flickering light of the skyscrapers.

Sometimes, this case  also happen in our life.. sometimes people look us very happy and people envy with our lives, but we didn't fell like that, we didn't felt great at all. Maybe people just look us only from the outer layer, didn't know the difficulties we have..

So, same with Filomena and my friend who said Jakarta is beautiful and nice city. They only conclude it from one side.. after see a picture of Jakarta in night.

Or maybe, I must change my paradigm.. When people said that I very lucky with my lives and I didn't fel lucky,  so I must see the positive side in my  lives then I can thankful for what I have in my live.
Same for Jakarta, I must see the positive side of Jakarta.  I must thankful can live in Jakarta, because I have limitless  access while so many people in other areas Indonesia  still face so many difficulties to get access to electricity, education, health, etc. Maybe I can revealing the beauty of Jakarta someday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment