Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Years Concert with The Soloist of Symphonia Vienna


This is my first time, I went to orchestra concert where held at Aulia Symponia Jakarta. The performers are come from Vienna; including Rama Widi , an Indonesian who  join with Symphonia Vienna orchestra. 

The music enlist below:

1. E. Strauss: „Carmen Quadrille“ for Ensemble

2. C. Debussy : „Danses“ for Solo-Harp & Stringquintet

3. W. A. Mozart : Concerto in C, KV.299 2nd movement




- for Flute,Harp and Stringquintet

4. A. Glazunow: Élégie op.44. for Viola, Bassoon & Piano

5. G. Rossini : Duet for Cello and Double Bass

6. J. Massenet: Meditation for Violin & Harp




7. J. Williams : Devil´s Dance from „THE WITCHES OF EASTWICK“ for Solo Violin and Piano

8. B. Bartok : 4 Duo for 2 Violine

9. C. Franck: “Panis Angelicus” for Vocal-solo & Ensemble

—– Pause —-

1. J. Strauss : Romanze for Violoncello, Harp and Ensemble

2. E. Morricone : „Gabriel´s Oboe“ for Oboe, Bassoon, Harp & Stringquintet

3. C. M. von Weber : Quintett B-Dur op. 34, 4nd movement

- for Clarinet and Stringquartet

4. V. Buyanovsky : Espanafor for Solo Horn

5. A. Goedicke : Konzertetude Op.49 for Trumpet & Piano

6. A. Jørgensen: Romance for Trombone & Piano Op. 21

7. Elliot Carter: „ Saeta“ for Timpani solo

8. F. Poulenc : Sextet for Wind Quintet & Piano Op.100 . 1nd . movement

9. Music of Indonesia for Ensemble

1.Ampar-Ampar Pisang, 2.Jali-Jali ,3. O Inani keke, 4. yambo Rambe Yambo

- Shi Li : Arr. for Ensemble



My favorite is: Music of Indonesia for Ensamble, you can download the music in here. But, I'm so sorry for bad quality of the sounds, because I'm recorded using a mobile phone. 


Because this is my first time to attend classical music concert, I've experienced something new like I must wore a dress or a formal clothes. Then, I with my friends came late we cannot enter while performer playing music, so we must waited at outdoors until break time. I really lucky because I've bought a festival ticket I sat in the left first row, therefore I saw the performers clearly :)

 I really like the conductor, Raphael Erod because he have his own unique style while conducting :) I hope that I can see his performance again in Vienna :)


>> Because I really miss this concert, so I update this posting with added a youtube video

0 comments:

Post a Comment