Saturday, October 1, 2011

Silver Paradise in Celuk


This weekend we (Pak Dudi,  Eko ,Irawan, Mba In , Mba Ning, Rizki and me) start our journey with Celuk where is located in Gianyar, south Bali. This place famous because here a lot of handmade silver art jewelry workshop.

We arrived too early, about 9am so in this shop no other visitor. But, I not bought anything since  I really couldn't afford these I don't like use a jewelry (honestly, true reason is because I often lost my jewelry..
The price is relative for each person, but for me, the price here quite expensive, look at the tiny broach above (right corner) the price is about Rp. 500.000.. But it's worth because all of the jewelry are handmade, you see to produce one jewelry it takes long time depend on dificulity of design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment