Sunday, October 9, 2011

FuN Bike

I'm gonna take my bicycle  rent bicycle and ride out to the hills beach :)
The everything song by Dawud Wharasby Ali became my soundtrack today and also bicycle by Queen.


 
Its has been a great day because the weather so nice... and the sky so bright.. Love it :)

My friends who ready to go :)

It was really fun, I was humming while ride the bike. I felt that the bike was too light. but I couldn't run my bike faster.   It was just beginning of the journey  but  I was fall from my bicycle. whuaaaa  I don't know why  maybe because I was shocked,  since suddenly beside me there  was a motorcycle then I couldn't control my bike. I didn't know that my finger was hurt until I saw blood in my veil. Maybe It because I more felt embarrassed than hurt... Still, I continued the track happily  but I lost my mood to captured pictures...
So these picture not a great work of me, hehehe
In the beach, We tried to escaped a tiny turtle to sea..



These day I'm unlucky person, beside I felt from my bicycle, I didn't got any door-prize :(
But still I'm lucky, because I'm not badly injured :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment