Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nusa Dua


 
Nusa Dua translates literally as 'Two Islands'- the islands are actually small raised headlands, each with a little temple. Nusa Dua is better known as Bali's top-end beach resort enclave-a glided ghetto of five -star hotels. (ref. Lonely Planet)


Direction






I felt that sea water in Nusa Dua warmer that Padang Padang. Maybe because I arrived in afternoon. I didn’t see any huge reef stone in Nusa Dua as in Padang-Padang beach. But I saw many trees not far away from the beach.  Like Padang Padang beach so many foreign tourist. 

Different from Uluwatu, I not forbidden to entered the temple in Nusa Dua. 

 
This temple was built by Babah Ketut Jaya (Tan Sie Yong) in 1948. The shaman said that Pura Dharma Nusa Dua is for all religion, this is proven by the temple has a symbol of all religion: Cristian, Jews, Muslim, Buddhist, and of course Hindu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment