Saturday, September 17, 2011

Wellcome in Bali

Yey!! Finally, I officially  landed in Ngurah Rai airport in Bali :)

 
I have been in the most tourism destination Island in Indonesia for three months. Unfortunately I go to Bali not for holiday but for studying English. I have gotten scholarship from Research and Technology Ministry to learning  English for Academic Purpose. It's such a blessing to me!!! Really thankful for God. Because I really wanted to improve my English skill and explore Bali :D

We was piked by IALF (Indonesia Australia Language Foundation) staff at airport. We used a travel car to go to IALF place. In the car,  I found an unique thing which usually find in Balinese live. 




And almost in every corss road has a statue..





So, in the next posting I will sharing my experiences in Bali :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment