Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Uluwatu


Then the second destination after we visited GWK  was Uluwatu. All this time,  I just saw Uluwatu temple in the postcards. But yesterday, I saw it by my self. Really amazing, it is more beautiful than is postcards. The temple is perched precipitously on tip of peninsula, atop sheer cliff. But unfortunately I cannot entered the temple because of temple is being open to Hindu worshipers.
Uluwatu Temple
Beautiful seashore and cliffts

In this area, I saw so many naughty monkey.  My friend’s glasses and slipper was taken by monkeys. Not only taken it but also broken it, so, you must be very careful if you go to Uluwatu. Because that horrible experienced, we have spent very little time in Uluwatu. 
Naughty monkey who stolen my friend's slipper 

0 comments:

Post a Comment