Sunday, September 25, 2011

Padang-Padang beach

Then we went to Padang Padang beach.  I really fall in love with this seashore. Because the gate to enter the beach looks like a cave and so many huge reef stone on the beach.  

 

 

 
 This beach became a place where the shooting "Eat-Pray-Love" has taken. , I have imagined this sand, air, water as same as Julia Roberts have felt. In this beach so many foreigners have tanned and surfed.  Because I amazed with beautiful scenery, I took lot of pictures. I didn’t realized that in this beach we could found beautiful shells. My friends have found a beautiful shells and brought it as mementos.  

We felt really hungry after visited Padang Padang beach, so we stopped by at Padang restaurant. Beside  we needed to eat,  we also needed to pray.

0 comments:

Post a Comment